The Cybex Sirona Zi i-Size is a safe car seat that’s designed for child safety and extra comfort for parents. The 360°-rotating mechanism lets you operate with just one hand and ensures you of a comfortable entry and exit position when you put your baby in the car or carry them out after your drive. This reduces the load of your back.
The Cybex Sirona Zi i-Size is an ISOFIX car seat (base included) which is made to travel backwards up to 105 cm. The car seat features Driving Direction Control (DDC). This prevents forward use of the seat until your baby is around 16 months and at least 76 cm. Thanks to the ER Technology (Energy Reduction) forces of a frontal impact are reduced with 20% in comparison with other harness systems.
Linear side impact protection
The Cybex Sirona Zi i-Size has a telescopic Linear Side Impact (L.S.P.) system. This reduces the force of a side impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell. The flexible texture of the material of the shell reduces the force of an impact and protectively covers the baby. The height adjustable headrest offers perfect protection and grows with your child. The seat is provided with a lot of measures to make travelling with your child as safe as possible.
- suitable for children from 0-4 years (45-105 cm.)
- installed with one click with ISOFIX (base included)
- fixed ISOFIX base and newborn inlay included
- forward and backward faced travelling
- recline with just one hand
- height adjustable headrest (12 positions)
- energy absorbing shell
- L.S.P. system
- 360° rotatable mechanism
- Driving Direction Control
- belt holder
- fabric is machine washable at 30°C
- dimensions: 71 x 44 x 64 cm.
- weight: 14 kg.