Looking for a highchair which evolves with your child? Then you’re at Nomi at the right place. The Nomi Highchair is tailor-made for your child, from 2 years till the teenage years. With additional sets you can even use the highchair from birth.
Strong, durable & flexible
The vertical chair base of the Nomi Highchair provides strength, durability and flexibility. The unique shape of the Nomi chair base ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched. When you adjust the height of the seat and the footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the base.
You can create the perfect chair for your little one with the additional sets of Nomi (available separately). The Nomi Highchair grows with your child in three stages. Below you can see which additional set you need at which stage:
- 0-6 months – Nomi Baby (not included) – can be attached to the wooden chair base. Because of the higher position, your child is able to join at the table with the rest of the family. The first snacks, games and eye contacts are very important for parent and child.
- 6-24 months – Nomi Mini (not included) – this convenient bar offers safe and comfortable support and still gives complete freedom of movement. It is very easy to attach it to the seat and backrest.
- from 24 months – Nomi Highchair (included) – after about two years your child can climb out of the chair independently. Then no additional sets are required any longer.
- suitable from approximately 2 years to the teenage years
- suitable from birth in combination with additional sets (available separately)
- material base: FSC certified wood
- a lightweight chair (4,9 kg.)
- anti-tilt wheels
- infinitely adjustable without tools
- baby sits ergonomic and comfortable
- designed by Peter Opsvik (known from the Tripp Trapp)
- fits every interior
- meets the latest EN safety standards