- Jollein Bath Cape Embroidery - 75x75 cm.
- Meyco Bath Cape 1-3 Year Basic Terry up to -15%
- Jollein Bath Poncho
Jollein x Pimpelmees Bath Cape Forest Animals - 75x75 cm.
- Koeka Bath Towel Dijon Daily - 100×100 cm.
Koeka Bath Towel May - 100×100 cm.
- Koeka Bathponcho May
Meyco Bath Cape Cheetah - 90x90 cm.
up to -15%
Meyco Bath Cape Vintage Flower - 90x90 cm.
up to -15%
- Meyco Fleece Bath Cape Cheetah - 80x80 cm. up to -15%
- bébé-jou Poncho Bathcape
- Meyco Bath Cape Basic Terry - 75x75 cm. up to -15%
- Jollein Bath Cape Meadow - 75x75 cm.
- Jollein Bath Cape Wrinkled Cotton - 75x75 cm.
- Liewood Paco Poncho up to -10%
- Meyco Hydrophilic Bath Cape - 80x80 cm. up to -15%
- Meyco Hydrophilic Bathrobe 86/92 up to -15%
- Koeka Wrap Towel Stretch Terry Vik - 100x100 cm.
- BamBam Organic Hooded Towel
- Jollein Bamboo Multi Cloth 4-Pack - 70x70 cm.
- Koeka Wrap Towel Cairo - 100×100 cm.
- Koeka Wrap Towel Elba - 100x100 cm. up to -35% While stocks last
- bébé-jou Bath Cape Fabulous - 85x75 cm.
- Meyco Bathcape Panter - 90x90 cm. up to -15%
- Meyco Bathcape Snake - 90x90 cm. up to -50%
- Koeka Wrap Towel Riga - 100x100 cm.
- Baby's Only Bathcape Sense - 75x75 cm.
- Baby's Only Bathcape Sense - 75x85 cm.
- Jollein Bathcape Terry Cloth - 75x75 cm.
Your little one stays nice and warm in these bathcapes. After bathing drying up in a comfortable bathcape, that’s the best feeling! Use them after bathing, on the beach or after swimming. Choose from trendy bathcapes from top brands like Koeka, Baby’s Only, Meyco and more and keep your child warm and cozy.
Use a bathcape to dry your little one off after bathing time. Wrap it around your child. The cape is usually made of terry cloth and is therefore a kind of baby towel. Use it to dry your child and to warm him up as well. Most bathcapes have a hood. Use it to cover your child’s head to prevent him from losing warmth.
Use a bathcape after bathing time or after swimming. They’re usually made of materials that absorb moisture well, therefore your child dries off and warms up quickly. It’s also the perfect accessory to bring along on vacation. It helps to dry your child up after swimming. Or use bath capes for appointments at the health centre. You often have to undress your child and this way they still stay warm!
Types of bathcapes
There are different kinds of bathcapes. They come in various sizes and colours. Shop different brands at Baby Plus. A distinction can be made in the following characteristics.
- The size differs per type. For example, they come in 100×100 cm. and 75×75 cm. Think about how big it should be. You don’t want a version where your child completely disappears into, but it shouldn’t be too small either.
- There’s also a difference in the material. The material used can be cotton, terry cloth and soft fleece. They all absorb moisture well.
- In terms of colour and prints there is enough choice for everyone. They come in calm, soft colours and there are types with an all-over print. Or choose a trendy one with corduroy material. Anything you and your little one like!
- Baby Plus sells bathcapes from your favourite well-known brands such as Koeka and Jollein.
Before or after bath time, the following bath accessories can’t be missing during bathing time. Use wash cloths to wash your child. When bathing time is over, wrap a bath cape around your child and style his hair with a comb or brush. We have a wide range of bath accessories that are a must-have when bathing! And if you want to buy holiday essentials, take a look at our swimwear range. Shop bathcapes and all necessary accessories at Baby Plus!