- Easywalker Jackey Buggy
- Easywalker Jackey XL Buggy
- Easywalker Miley2 Buggy
- Easywalker MINI Buggy GO
- Easywalker MINI Buggy SNAP
Safety 1st. Nice Ride BuggyWhile stocks last
- Topmark Buggy Fenn
- Ding Buggy Vivo
Topmark Duo Buggy 2 CombiWhile stocks last
- Cybex Beezy Buggy
- Cybex Eezy S Twist+ 2 Black Frame
- Cybex Eezy S Twist+ 2 Silver Frame
- Cybex Eezy S+ 2 Buggy
- Cybex Libelle Buggy
- Nuna TRVL Buggy
Doona+ Car Seat/Buggy Midnight Edition+FREE SUNSHADE
- Doona+ Car Seat/Buggy+FREE SUNSHADE
- Maxi-Cosi Leona Buggy
Påhoj Bike Seat & Stroller
up to -12%
- Babyzen YOYO2 - White Frame up to -13%
- Babyzen YOYO2 - Black Frame up to -13%
- Anex Air-X Buggy
- Joolz Aer
- Maxi-Cosi Jaya Buggy up to -15%
Quinny Zapp Flex Plus
- Koelstra Compact Buggy Gen up to -17% +FREE RAIN COVER
- Topmark Reese Buggy 4-positions up to -12%
- UPPAbaby Minu
- Maxi-Cosi Lara2 up to -10%
Buggies are the perfect pushchairs that are light weight, easy to store and easy to bring along. With a buggy, going out with your child is easy. A buggy is a pushchair used for short walks and when travelling. It has smaller wheels, a compact size and weighs less. In addition, the seat is positioned lower and your child usually faces forward. Switch to this pram when your child can safely sit by itself. Use the buggy when your child is between six and nine months old and up to around four years old.
Buy a buggy when your child is a little bit older and can sit safely by itself. Use it for short walks. Walk around the park for a while, store the buggy in your car’s trunk and end your journey at a lovely city terrace. It’s also the perfect companion when travelling. Take a foldable buggy with you up to the gate. Your little one doesn’t have to walk through the airport and you keep your hands free. Perfect! It’s a convenient and flexible pushchair.
Benefits of a buggy
The biggest benefits of a buggy are its weight and easy folding system. The compact size makes it easy to fold the buggy. The price is also a lot lower than a stroller. The fewer extra accessories, the cheaper. Expand your standard buggy with extra accessories if you want.
Make every ride a comfortable one by expanding your buggy with different accessories. With a rain cover, your little is protected from different weather elements. With a transparent rain cover, your little on can still look at you and the other way around. Buy a mosquito net to protect your little one from bugs in the spring and summer. The same benefit applies to a mosquito net, your child will still be able to look around.
What should I take into account when buying a buggy?
There are buggies in all shapes and sizes. Each variation has different characteristics. When buying a buggy, take the following characteristics into account:
- A reversible seat comes in handy when you would like to recline the seat, from a sitting to lying position.
- Most pushchairs have a seat faced forward. Is your little one smaller and would you like to keep an eye on him, then choose one with a reversible seat.
- If you use the stroller for a longer period of time, a reversible foot rest is an important characteristic. This way, you can easily adjust the foot rest to your growing child.
- An adjustable handlebar is important if multiple people with different heights will push the buggy. Adjust the handlebar to make sure pushing stays comfortable.
- It depends which accessories are included when buying a pushchair. Choose a complete one or buy the accessories later.