- Jollein Bath Poncho
- Meyco Bathrobe Basic Terry up to -15%
- Jollein Bathrobe 1-2 Years
- Meyco Hydrophilic Bathrobe 86/92 up to -15%
- BamBam Organic Bathrobe
- bébé-jou Bathrobe
- LUMA Bathrobe 86/92
Your little one stays nice and warm in one of these bathrobes. They’re soft and warm. Use them after bathing or in the morning when waking up. At home, at the consultation office or on vacation? These bathrobes go everywhere with you. Not only comfortable but also very cute. Shop from top brands like bébé-jou and Meyco.
What is a bathrobe
A bathrobe is a robe you put on after showering, bathing or just waking up. You usually wear it over your pyjamas or bare body. Often bathrobes are made of water-absorbent fabrics and are therefore perfect to use after showering, swimming or bathing. They also have a cord that you can use to tie the bathrobe around your waist so it stays in place.
When do I use a bathrobe?
As soon as you get out of bed, after showering, swimming or bathing. It is the perfect item to quickly put on to dry off and warm up. When it’s time for a lazy Sunday and you’re not ready to get dressed yet, simply put on a nice and warm bathrobe. You can sit down for breakfast or start your lazy Sunday morning on the sofa! After swimming it’s also easy to put on a bathrobe first to dry off well and then put on clothes. And if there’s any room left in the suitcase, you can just take a nice soft one with you on holiday!
There are different types. They differ in type of material but also in colour and details.
- A bathrobe always has a cord. This allows you to close it easily. The advantage is that by using the cord you can decide how tight to tie it.
- There are variants with a hood. Put the hood on to dry your child’s hair and warm them up quickly.
- The material also differs per variant and brand. They’re made of terry cloth, fleece or cotton. Terry cloth and cotton are water-absorbent. This is the perfect material if you’re using it to dry. Fleece is very soft but doesn’t absorb much water. A fleece variant is the perfect bathrobe to relax in on the couch.
- Or choose a variant with pockets to warm your hands. The pockets are also the perfect hiding place for toys or sweets.
- Cute details complete the design of children’s bathrobes. Choose one with cute animal ears or beautiful prints. This way your child looks stylish as well!
Want to buy bathrobes? At Baby Plus you’ll find a wide range of different brands.