Béaba Tilted Changing Pad - 75x45 cm.
- Koeka Changing Pad Cover Oddi - 45x73 cm.
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Mini Knots – 50×70 cm.
- Jollein Changing Pad Cover Pure Knit - 50x70 cm.
- Jollein Changing Pad Cover Terry - 50x70 cm.
Snüz Changing Mat - 44x66 cm.
Jollein Changing Basket
Jollein Changing Pad Cover Wild Flowers - 50x70 cm.
- Quax Changing Pad Matelasse - 67x44 cm.
- Quax Natural Changing Pad Cover - 50x70 cm.
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover - 50x70 cm. up to -25%
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Mini Relief - 50x70 cm.
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Romantic Flower - 50x70 cm. up to -25%
- Quax Changing Pad - 70x50 cm.
- Quax Changing Pad Cover - 70x50 cm.
Jollein Changing Pad Cover Basic Knit - 50x70 cm.
up to -25%
- Jollein Changing Pad Cover Spring Knit - 50x70 cm. up to -25%
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Mini Relief - 50x70 cm. up to -25%
- Koeka Changing Pad Cover Cairo - 45×73 cm.
- Koeka Playpen Mat Cairo
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Basic Jersey 2-pack - 50x70 cm.
- Jollein Changing Mat Cover Terry 2-pack - 50×70 cm. up to -25%
- Koeka Changing Mat 'Time to Change' - 72x44 cm.
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Herringbone - 50x70 cm. up to -36%
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Snake - 50x70 cm.
- Meyco Changing Pad Cover Velvet - 50x70 cm. up to -25%
Meyco Changing Pad Cover Zebra Animal - 50x70 cm.
- Koeka Changing Pad Cover Vik - 73x45 cm. up to -25%
- Koeka Changing Pad Cover Riga - 73x45 cm. up to -25%
Changing your baby can be a real challenge! Use changing pads & covers to make it easier. Place your little one on a changing pad for more comfort and convenience. Additionally, the raised edges ensure extra safety. Because your little one stays on the changing pad. Decorate your changing pad with your favourite cover. Changing pads & covers are available in several colours, prints and fabrics. There’s bound to be something for you!
Use a changing pad to dress and change your little one. Place them on the pad and the raised edges provide extra safety. They prevent your child from shifting. A changing pad is usually placed on the dresser in the nursery. But you can use it anywhere in and around the house, such as the sofa and table.
Changing pad cover
A changing pad cover protects your changing pad. When changing your little one, accidents may happen. Luckily, changing pad covers are washable and therefore easy to clean. Place a changing pad cover over the changing pad by using the elastics. These ensure that the changing pad cover stays nicely in place. Next to be functional, the covers are also comfortable. Your little one always lies comfortably on the soft material. This makes changing and dressing a nice activity.
The biggest advantage of a changing pad is the safety. The raised edges make sure your little one stays in place. It doesn’t matter how much they move. Besides, it’s a comfortable area to place your little one on when changing and dressing.
Buying changing pads & covers
Changing pads and covers come in different types, sizes and materials. Make it a nice addition to the nursery and pick a striking type. There’s plenty of choice! But what can you choose from?
- Changing pads are often made of water-repellent material. The colour is often basic and sometimes they have a subtle print. Changing pad covers, on the other hand, come in different varieties. In terms of prints, there’s plenty to choose from. How about a leopard or flower print? A slightly more subtle print is also possible!
- Go for a soft corduroy fabric or basic terry. Changing pad covers are made of different materials. They’re all comfortable for the baby’s delicate skin.
- Nowadays you can also find knitted covers with beautiful prints. This gives the cover a subtle 3D effect. This way you create a real eye-catcher in the baby’s room or wherever you use the cover.