- SnüzPod4 Co-Sleeper - 100x49 cm.
- SnüzPod4 Starter Bundle up to -10%
- Maxi-Cosi Iora Air Co-Sleeper
ChildHome Rattan Cradle With Mattress - 90x70 cm.
ChildHome Tipi Cradle + Clothing Rack
- SnüzPod Bundle
Smallstuff Rosaline Wooden Dolls Cradle - 43x29 cm.
up to -15%
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini up to -14%
Tutti Bambini CoZee Wheels
Tutti Bambini CoZee Rocking Bar
Happy Baby Cradle Maaike - 40x80 cm.
up to -11%
- Maxi-Cosi Iora Co-Sleeper up to -15%
Happy Baby Noordzee Rocking Cradle
up to -11%
- Tutti Bambini CoZee Bedside Crib - 80x51 cm. up to -17%
Dreamy naps and comfortable long nights. Enjoy the coziness and security of one of these stylish cradles. Cradles are available in rectangular and round cradles, as co-sleepers and rocking cradles. Choose the cradle that suits you and sleep tight!
What is a cradle?
A cradle is a secure and comfortable sleeping place for newborn babies. Especially in the first months it is important that your little one has a sense of security, just like in the womb. The cradle is the perfect preparation before the switch to a different type of bed, like a crib. The cradle is smaller in size, which benefits sleeping behavior.
Different types of cradles
Nowadays you can choose a crib in all directions: from traditional models with bars to a modern trendy design. Cradles are available in all kinds, for example in a rectangular or round shape, as co-sleepers and rocking cradles. Co-sleepers give the option to lower or remove one side of the cradle when it is placed next to the parental bed. Most of the co-sleepers are also suitable as normal cradle. The rocking cradle is useful for rocking your little one to sleep peacefully. Do not forget to take it out of the rocking position when your baby goes to sleep alone.
A safe cradle must of course meet various safety requirements. Below we list the general guidelines for sleeping in a cradle:
- Do not use a cradle with closed sides. Make sure that the sides are ventilated
- The bottom has to be provided with ventilation holes
- The distance between the bars should not exceed 6.5 cm.
- Make sure the crib is stable
- A cradle is a minimum of 27.5 cm. deep and a maximum of 90 cm. long
- Maximum one child per cradle
- Do not put loose items in the cradle, such as pillows or stuffed animals
- Do not use a duvet for children younger than 2 years
- Switch to a crib as soon as your baby tries to sit or stand
In addition to the cradles, Baby Plus offers various accessories. Shop the most comfortable cradle blankets, cradle sheets and cradle mattresses. Countless colours, cute prints and various fabrics – there is so much choice. There is something for everyone’s taste in the wide range of bed linen for your child.