BabyDan High Chair
up to -20%
BabyDan High Chair Comfort Cushion
up to -5%
- Ding High Chair Laze up to -15%
Stokke® Tripp Trapp® 50th Anniversary Chair
up to -16%
- Quax Ultimo 3 High Chair up to -15%
- Cybex Lemo High Chair 4-in-1 Set
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Complete + Newborn Set™ up to -21%
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Complete + Newborn Set™ + Tray up to -22%
- Bopita High Chair Stully With Restraint up to -15%
- Bopita Cushion Set Stully up to -15%
- Bopita Storage Bag Stully up to -15%
- Bopita Tray Stully up to -15%
- Kekk High Chair Riva Luxe up to -15%
- Maxi-Cosi Moa 8-in-1 High Chair up to -15%
- Bombol Pop-Up Booster up to -15%
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Bundle up to -24%
- Childhome Evolu Tray ABS + Silicone Placemat
- Cybex Lemo Baby Set 2
- Stokke® Steps™ Chair Complete - Beech Wood up to -15%
Kekk Diner Chair
up to -15%
Childhome Evolu Basket Sandwich Mesh White
- Childhome Newborn Comfort Cushion Jersey
- Topmark Lucky Highchair up to -15%
- Jollein Highchair Cushion up to -15%
- Maxi-Cosi Minla High Chair up to -15%
- Topmark Highchair Robin up to -15%
- Childhome Evolu One.80° Chair 2-in-1 up to -15%
- Childhome Evolu 2 Extra Set Long Legs
- Childhome Evolu Seat Cushion Neoprene
Do I need a high chair?
Delicious dining with the whole family! With the help of the right accessories, even newborns can join. Children sit safely, comfortably and at the same height as everyone else. At the dining table they get an educational taste of each dining scene. The mess remains (mainly) with the easily washable high chair. Also not unimportant, you will get to eat sooner yourself… Some high chairs are suitable from newborn to adults and even last a lifetime! There are many wishes and many options when it comes to high chairs. Ask yourself the following questions in your search for the right chair and find the one that suits you.
How often will you use the high chair?
Are you planning to use the high chair on a daily basis or do you prefer one that you can easily grab the moment you need it?
- Its own place at the table: With regular use, you don’t feel like tidy up the high chair all the time. Unlike a ‘back-up’ chair, it doesn’t have to be collapsible. A collapsible version, on the other hand, is also a practical solution if you have a small living space. These chairs are mainly suitable for children aged 6-36 months.
- Beautiful design: When you clean up the chair after every use, the design is less important. The main thing is that it’s light and practical. Do you have enough living space and does the high chair deserve a permanent place at the table? Then you want it to look good as well… There is an incredible amount of choice in material and colour, so you can easily find a stylish chair that fits into your interior. The advantage of a permanent high chair is that it’s usually an all-in-1 or adaptable chair. These are adjustable to always offer your little one the right support and seat height. Some even last a lifetime!
Which high chair accessories do I need?
It is important to know for whom and for how long you want to use the high chair. For some ages you need certain accessories to use the seating. It’s useful to know in advance what you need for the chair which you have in mind. Every child develops differently and that is why the examples below provide a guideline.
- 0-6 months: Some brands make it possible to use the high chair from birth. Attache a newborn set or bouncer at the chairs below and your newborn simply slides at the table.
- 6-24 (max. 36) months: From 6 months your child sits upright. The newborn set makes room for a baby set or restraint. Also add a tray so that your little one has its own little table. There are also special placemats available, which stick to the tray. Up to 2-3 years your little one will be able to eat in this way. Use a safety harness so that your child cannot climb out of the seat. A baby set of cushions makes sitting even more comfortable.
- 3+ years: Children climb in and out of the chair independently and no longer need a special seat. You can also remove the tray. This way you can easily slide the high chair at the dining table. A chair cushion, on the other hand, is nice for your little one to sit comfortably.
Another useful accessory is a storage bag or storage. You can easily attach these to the chair. You’ll always have bibs, wet wipes or cutlery at hand.
Are there special high chairs?
With an all-in-1 or adaptable chair you get a sustainable solution at home. There are also special models that you can even convert into other furniture. Even when your baby outgrown the high chair, you can still use it.
Do you want to know more about high chairs?
You will find various brands and types of high chairs at babystore Baby Plus online. Is it still unclear to you what you should pay attention to or do you have questions about a specific type of chair? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you!