- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Detachable Sleeves
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Detachable Sleeves Zebra Animal
- Puckababy The Bag Newborn 0-6 Months Teddy
- Puckababy The Original Mini Teddy 3-6 Months
- Puckababy The Original Piep Teddy 0-3 Months
- Lodger Hopper Sleeveless Solid Tribe Summer Sleeping Bag
- Lodger Hopper Sleeveless Tribe Muslin Summer Sleeping Bag
- Meyco Sleeping Bag Summer
- Jollein Sleeping Bag Newborn Cocoon 0-3 Months
- Puckababy The Bag Newborn 0-6 Months Cotton
- Puckababy The Original Mini Cotton 3-6 Months
- Puckababy The Original Piep Cotton 0-3 Months
- SnüzPouch Sleeping Bag
- Meyco Sleeping Bag Jumper
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Detachable Sleeves Cheetah
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Detachable Sleeves Vintage Flower
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Detachable Sleeves Zebra
- Lodger Wrapper Fleece Empire
- Jollein Sleeping Bag 4 Seasons Spickle
- Meyco Hydrophilic Sleeping Bag up to -15%
- Meyco Hydrophilic Swaddle 2-Pack up to -15%
- Meyco Hydrophilic Swaddle XL up to -15%
- Jollein Sleeping Bag Summer
- Jollein Sleeping Bag Wrapper 0-3 Months
- Jollein Bamboo Multi Cloth 4-Pack - 70x70 cm.
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag SnakeWhile stocks last
- Lodger Hopper Rib Winter Sleeping Bag
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Double Diamond up to -15%
- Meyco Winter Sleeping Bag Sleeveless Velvet up to -15%
Bedtime? Yes! Your little one can wear one of it’s cute sleeping bags or swaddles again. You will never have enough sleeping bags. Shop a very nice range of sleeping bags for your little dreamer. Is it difficult for your child to get into sleep? Restless, busy with the hands and rather scared? Give your little one a safe feeling with one of our swaddles. This way your baby will fall into sleep in no-time and mum and dad can also enjoy a well-deserved night’s rest.
Sleeping baby and swaddles
A sleeping bag is, the word already says it, a bag your baby sleeps in. It has sleeves, fits snugly at the top and flares out. This way, your little one doesn’t twist and turn around in the sleeping bag and can move his feet freely. Use a sleeping bag without a duvet or extra blanket. The sleeping bag keeps your little one nice and warm and is safe to use, especially for small babies as they can’t end up under the duvet. Use a baby sleeping bag until they are about 2 years old. With swaddling, you wrap your little one in a cloth from shoulders to feet. This way your baby can’t move as much and he gets less external stimuli. This way he falls asleep faster. Swaddling is done until your child is about 6 months old.
Buy sleeping bags
You wish your baby a comfortable and pleasant night’s sleep. A sleeping bag is a good solution for the first years of your baby’s life. They come in different shapes, sizes and colours. What they all have in common is that they’re safe to use and comfortable. Often these sleeping bags have removable sleeves and sometimes they’re even suitable for several seasons! You will find a selection of sleeping bags below:
- Does your child heat up quickly or are you looking for a breezy sleeping bag suitable for the summer months? Then choose a sleeveless version. Below, you can put on a longsleeve shirt or, if it’s really hot, nothing at all. You can also choose from types with removable sleeves.
- Choose a version that’s suitable for all seasons, so you have a sleeping bag for a longer period of time and you don’t have to switch between sleeping bags.
- There’s also plenty of choice in types, colours, fabrics and brands. Beautiful variants made of soft fabrics in natural or cheerful colours. In terms of brands, you can buy sleeping bags from Meyco, Jollein and Puckababy at Baby Plus!
At Baby Plus, you can also buy fine swaddles to wrap your baby in. Large, comfortable and soft cloths suitable for baby’s delicate skin. There’s plenty of choice in brands, varieties, colours and sizes in this category. Buy sleeping bags and swaddles in our webshop.