- ABZ Cotton Duvet up to -36%
- ABZ Duvet Allergy Protect up to -15%
- ABZ Duvet Anti Mite up to -15%
- ABZ Duvet Anti Mite Duo up to -15%
ABZ Duvet Duo DB201 - 100x135 cm.
up to -15%
Jollein Duvet - 100x135 cm.
Jollein Duvet 4-Seasons - 100x135 cm.
Warm and comfortable in the winter and airy and cool in the summer – choose the right duvet for every season. Choose from a wide range of comfortable duvets for your little dreamer. The duvets are made of high quality materials and child-friendly fabrics. Shop all duvets easily and quickly in our webshop!
Crawl under the covers and head off to dreamland. Sometimes that’s just the best feeling in the world, isn’t it? Especially on cold days or when you’re sick, there’s nothing better than crawling under warm blankets. Stay warm during winter and cool during summer under comfortable duvets. Duvets are blankets with filled pockets that keep you warm as you sleep. Use them in bed. They’re suitable for children from 2 years old. From that moment on, the blankets are safe to use by children. Before that age, children sleep in a sleeping bag or under a blanket.
Types of duvets
There’s so much choice in duvets! Choose from different fillings, sizes and variations. The benefit is that there’s always a suitable duvet to find, for the bed and for your child. Because if your child suffers from allergies or sweats a lot at night, buy a duvet that reduces these complaints. You can choose from different types of duvets such as:
- With a 4-seasons duvets you’ll have a suitable duvet for every season. This type keeps your little one warm in winter and cool in summer. These duvets can easily be transformed into a warmer or colder type, by attaching or detaching an extra layer.
- Does your child suffer from allergies? Then go for an anti-allergy duvet. This way your little one sleeps without any complaints.
- You can also choose from different fillings. Each material has its own characteristics. Wool is temperature regulating, bamboo keeps you cool and synthetic types are anti-allergic. Pick which type suits your little one best for the best sleeping experience.
Sleeping under a duvet without cover is unusual. Additionally, isn’t it way more fun to sleep under a nice and cheerful cover? Give the nursery a stylish look and protect the duvet with practical covers. A duvet cover is the cover for a duvet. These sets often include a cover for the head pillow. In other words, a complete set to make up the bed. Shop duvet covers from brands such as Liewood and Meyco in our webshop and complete the nursery and bed.