- BeSafe Baby Carrier Haven
- Tula Baby Carrier Explore Hemp
- Tula Baby Carrier Free-to-Grow Hemp
- Ergobaby Baby Carrier Adapt SoftFlex™ Mesh
- Ergobaby Baby Carrier Adapt SoftTouch™ Cotton
- Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex
- Stokke® Limas™ Carrier
- Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Plus
- MiniMeis Shoulder Carrier
- BabyBjörn Carrier Harmony
- Tula Baby Carrier Explore Linen
- Tula Baby Carrier Free-to-Grow Linen
- Tula Baby Carrier Lite
- Cybex Yema Tie Baby Carrier up to -15%
Babylonia Tricot-Click Baby Carrier
up to -25%
- Ergobaby Baby Carrier Embrace
Ergobaby Weather Cover Rain
- BabyBjörn Carrier One Air Mesh
- BabyBjörn Carrier Mini
- Tula Baby CarrierWhile stocks last
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier
- Tula Baby Carrier Explore
- Tula Baby Verkleinkussen
- BabyBjörn Carrier One Cotton Mix
- Ergobaby Baby Carrier 360 OMNI 4 Positions
- Ergobaby Baby Carrier Adapt 3 Positions
Ergobaby Weather Cover Winter 2-in-1
The baby carrier is a real must-have for moms and dads! Carrying your baby has many advantages for you and your mini. By carrying your little one close to you, gives a feeling of safety an security. Perceiving your smell, movement, breathing and heartbeat have a calming effect on your baby. This ensures proper development of the baby’s brain, stimulation of various bodily functions and promotion of growth. The bond with your child strengthens and you get to know each other’s signals earlier.
The right (ergonomic) support from baby to toddler
Baby carriers are suitable from newborns to toddlers. In other words, from 0 to 32 kilos! There are different models to provide your child with the right (ergonomic) support at any age. Never buy a baby carrier on the growth due to the risk of sagging. For newborn babies, you sometimes need an infant insert to fit the baby carrier properly. Once your little one is sitting independently and keeps its head upright (after about 5-6 months), the insert is no longer necessary.
Baby carriers are generally used in the same way.
- Hold the baby carrier in front of you and determine the size of the back
- Secure the hip belt around your waist, thread the belt through the safety loop and pull it tight to fit properly
- Hold your baby against your chest and support with one hand, while pulling the back panel up with the other one
- Continue to support your child and put on the shoulder straps one by one
- Click the closure and tighten the straps so that they fit properly
- When carrying on the back or side, turn your little one to the preffered position while putting on the shoulder straps
Are you able to give your little one a kiss on the head? Then it’s the right height to carry. Do not force any pose and make sure that your child is always in the frog position. Carry your little one close to you and provide good support for the back, neck and head. The legs are spread (in M-position), with the knees raised above the buttocks. A natural curvature of the spine is created, which optimally stimulates hip development. This position is also very pleasant if your child has reflux complaints.
Different carrying positions
It’s comfortable if you have the possibility to change the carrying position. From about 6 months, your baby can also be carried on the hip or back. In the front position, it’s even possible to carry your baby with the face forward. This way your mini gets to know the outside world with a feeling of safety. Still too much impulses for your little one? Change the position where your child’s face turns inward so that it can safely retreat. Carry your baby for as long as you are both comfortable with.
The baby carrier, an indispensable baby accessory
The great thing about a baby carrier is that your hands are free and you can effortlessly continue doing your own thinh. Grocery shopping, walking the dog or taking a ride on public transport. It’s wonderful how smoothly this goes, without having to drag the whole stroller with you every time! A baby carrier, on the other hand, offers no protection for your little one. It’s not recommended to use them while cycling, cooking or driving.
Buy the perfect baby carrier
A basic colour that matches every outfit, a trendy colour that’s completely hot at the moment or one of the many trendy prints? Besides an extensive colour palette, there’s also a lot of choice in terms of material. Are you going for a luxurious fabric, soft cotton or airy mesh? Before buying the carrier, carefully consider how long you want to use the baby carrier and what your wishes are exactly. Various accessories are available to make wearing it even more pleasant. For example, a protective cover. Going out with your little one in windy and rainy weather won’t be a problem anymore. Take a look at our baby carrier and find the one that suits you!