Learn to drink with a straw or from an open cup with the EZPZ Mini Cup + Straw Training System. The sensory bumps on 1 side of the training straw teach children from 12 months to use the lip rounding. The slight bend encourages to close the mouth properly and to make a strong swallowing movement. Even speech development benefits when drinking through a straw. Independently drinking children turn the straw and drink from a straight drinking tube. Don’t feel like drinking from a straw at all? Remove the lid and drink straight from the cup. Check out the rest of the EZPZ collection and also make practicing independent eating easier (and less messy).
Perfect for little hands
The Mini Cup is designed so that little hands can easily grab it. Thanks to the anti-slip, the cup does not slip out of the hands. The top of the cup is narrower than the bottom, so that the drink doesn’t run down the mouth. There are small balls on the bottom of the cup, so that the cup is always stable.
- drinking cup with straw
- suitable from 12 months
- content: 120 ml.
- material: 100% food-safe silicone that protects teething
- without BPA, PVC, BPS, latex and phthalates
- provided with anti-slip so that it does not slip out of little hands
- weighted bottom, against easy knock over
- suitable for cold and hot drinks
- dishwasher safe
- stimulates independent drinking and prevents the biggest mess