The Cybex Pallas S-Fix is a car seat that grows with your child. Use it as a group 1 car seat for children from 9 months old (9 kg.). From 3 years old the seat is easily adjusted to be used up to 12 years old (group 2/3). It’s suitable for cars with and without ISOFIX.
Adjustable Impact Shield
Use the adjustable impact shield (adjustable with just one hand) for a group 1 car seat. This works like an inflated airbag during a collision and protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. Also, the seat can be put in a comfortable recline position. If you’re using the car seat for children of 3 years and older, the impact shield can easily be removed.
Linear Side Impact Protection
The Pallas M-Fix has individually adjustable Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) which absorbs the impact energy in case of an accident at a very early stage. The 3 position reclining headrest prevents the child’s head from falling forward while asleep.
The car seat has an ISOFIX Connect System which offers enhanced safety and stability and an easy one-click installation.With this system, the connectors simply snap into the cars ISOFIX anchorage points. Additionally, the connectors can easily be folded away, which means the seat is also compatible with cars that are not equipped with ISOFIX. In that case, install the car seat with the seatbelts.
- suitable from 9 months up to 12 years (9-36 kg.)
- dimensions: 43x50x68,5 cm.
- weight: 10 kg.
- one hand adjustable impact shield
- one hand adjustable to several sitting and reclining positions
- impact shield protects against neck injuries in the event of a collision
- patented headrest adjustable to 12 positions
- headrest prevents the head of falling over while sleeping
- integrated Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the impact in case of an accident
- energy-absorbing shell
- breathable fabrics
- extra wide seat cushion
- installation with ISOFIX or seatbelts
- fabrics machine washable at 30°C