- Cybex Sirona Z2 i-Size
- Cybex Sirona Z2 i-Size Plus Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Mica Eco i-Size up to -3%
- Cybex Cloud Z2 i-Size Car Seat
- Cybex Cloud Z2 i-Size Plus Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 + FamilyFix 360 Base up to -5% COMBI-DEAL
- Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 + Familyfix 360 BaseCOMBI-DEAL
- Ding Car Seat Fenix
- Ding Car Seat Amigo
- Ding Car Seat i-Size Narrow
- Ding Car Seat i-Size Philo
- Ding Car Seat i-Size York
Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix 2019While stocks last
- Bugaboo Turtle Air By Nuna Car Seat + ISOFIX Base up to -10%
Doona+ Car Seat/Buggy Midnight Edition+FREE SUNSHADE
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix i-Size Car Seat incl. Base
up to -8%
- Doona+ Car Seat/Buggy+FREE SUNSHADE
- UPPAbaby Mesa i-Size Autostoel V2
- Cybex Sirona SX2 i-Size Car Seat incl. ISOFIX Base
- Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix i-Size up to -6%
- Maxi-Cosi Coral 360 up to -6% +FREE SMART CUSHION
- Maxi-Cosi Mica Pro Eco i-Size+FREE SMART CUSHION
- Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 up to -3% +FREE SMART CUSHION
- Nuna Arra Next up to -10%
- Nuna Cari Next
- Nuna Pipa Next Compatible
- Nuna Prym Car Seat
- Nuna Todl Next
Car seats group 0+ (0-13 kg) are suitable for the smallest children. Travel safely with the car and your baby with this type of car seat. It’s suitable for babies from 0-12 months old (up to 13 kg.). Check out a wide variety of (i-Size) baby car seats from top brands such as Maxi-Cosi, BeSafe, Cybex and more. Safe travels!
Buy group 0+ (0-13 kg.) car seats
Use car seats from birth. You can safely travel with your little one by car. Besides, in some countries it’s obligated to transport children with a car seat. It depends per age which car seat suits your little one. Once your little one gets older, a different type of seat may fit better. Per age and weight class there’s a fitting type. This way your little one will always travel safely.
What is a car seat group 0+
Car seats classified in group 0+ are suitable for the littlest ones. Once your child is born, you want to discover the world together. Meet friends and family or just go out for a nice walk. It’s important to transport your baby in a safe and comfortable way in a car seat. Use car seats group 0+ (0-13 kg.) from birth up to approximately 12 months old and a maximum of 13 kg. These type of seats are placed rearward-facing, so your baby travels backwards. This position provides the best support to the neck and head in case of a frontal collision. It’s also possible to place it in the passengers seat. Ensure that the airbag is turned off when you place the car seat in the front.
Characteristics group 0+ (0-13 kg.) car seats
The exact characteristics differ per brand and type of car seat. However, the following general characteristics fit these type of seats.
- The car seats are suitable from birth up to 12 months old and a maximum of 13 kg.
- Place the seat in the rearward-facing position. Your baby travels backwards.
- Attach the seat by using the ISOFIX attachment points, a base or the seatbelt.
- It’s possible to place it on the passenger’s seat. But ensure that the airbag is turned off.
- In some cases it’s possible to place the seat on a stroller frame. This makes it easy to switch from driving to walking. Make sure to check which car seat fits which stroller frame and if additional adapters are necessary. Be well prepared!
Car seat accessories
Your little baby probably still sleeps a lot in the car seat. The noise and movement of a moving car send them off to dream land in no time. Do you want to buy extra toys for your little one during the car ride? Expand your car seat with car seat accessories. Baby Plus has a wide assortment of different kinds of accessories.