- Maxi-Cosi RodiFix Pro i-Size Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Titan Pro i-Size+FREE SMART CUSHION
- Nuna AACE LX
- Cybex Pallas G I-size
- Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP FIX up to -31%
- Cybex Solution Z i-Fix Plus Car Seat up to -4%
- Cybex Pallas S-Fix Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Titan Plus Car Seat up to -11%
- Maxi-Cosi Morion i-Size Car Seat up to -25%
- Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Car Seat up to -11%
- Maxi-Cosi Emerald up to -60%
- Maxi-Cosi Beryl Car Seat up to -13%
- Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size Car Seat up to -33%
- Maxi-Cosi Kore Pro i-Size Car Seat up to -18%
- BeSafe iZi Flex Fix i-Size Car Seat up to -14%
- BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect® Car Seat up to -31% While stocks last
- Maxi-Cosi Rodifix AirProtect® Car Seat up to -13%
- Maxi-Cosi Titan Car Seat up to -25%
- Maxi-Cosi Titan Pro Car Seat up to -29% While stocks last
- Safety 1st. Road FIX Car Seat up to -25%
Travel safely by car with a group 2/3 car seat. Suitable for children from 4-12 years old (15-36 kg.). Check out a wide variety of (i-Size) baby car seats from top brands such as Maxi-Cosi, Cybex and more. Safe travels!
What is a car seat group 2/3 (15-36 kg.)?
As children grow, it’s also important to transport them in a suitable car seat. As soon as your child is between 4 and 12 years old, use a group 2/3 car seat. These seats are suitable for children between 15 and 36 kg. The seat consists of a booster cushion with a back rest. Because your child is older and taller, fasten it with the car seat belts. This fits better. Children are always travelling in a forward-facing position with these seats.
Booster seat without backrest
Seats without backrest are only suitable for children taller than 125 cm. and if they weigh more than 22 kg. Until that age and weigh group, booster seats without a backrest aren’t safe to transport your child.
Installation of the car seat
The installation of the group 2/3 car seats depends per seat. There are two ways to install these seats:
- By using the ISOFIX attachment points. This is a standardized system to install car seats. You’ll find ISOFIX attachment points in your car onto which the seat is installed. Check beforehand if your car has these attachment points and if the car seat can also be installed this way.
- It’s also possible to attach these seats with the safety belts. The advantage of this type of installation is that you can use the car seat in every car or even a taxi.
Safety and comfort
The group 2/3 seats always have a backrest and headrest for optimal safety and comfort. There are also types with additional comfort and safety features. Such as adjustable back rests, side rests for extra safety and breathable fabrics for a good air flow. The specific characteristics differ per type of car seat.
Car seat accessories
We all know that the concentration span of children is small. Especially during a longer car ride, you want to make sure there’s enough entertainment. Luckily, we have a wide range of car seat accessories at Baby Plus. These include toys, but also items that make the journey more comfortable, such as cushions and car seat covers. And if you’re using the car seat on the stroller frame, a rain cover or sun canopy will keep your child protected during every season.
Buy group 2/3 (15-36 kg.) car seats
Do you want to buy a car seat in group 2/3 (15-36 kg.)? Take a look at our wide assortment!